Information on the processing of personal data by TECHNO-SERVICE GmbH pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
Who is the data controller?
Detmolder Str. 515
D-33605 Bielefeld, Germany
How can you reach our data protection officer?
You can reach our data protection officer(s) at the following contact address:
For what purposes do we process your personal data? - On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- Assessment options for the selection and recruitment of new employees - § 26 (1) S. 1 BDSG
- Execution of the personnel selection process - § 26 (1) S. 1 BDSG
- Consideration for subsequent vacancies - Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, § 26 (2) BDSG
- Protection against claims for injunctive relief or damages (e.g. under the AGG) - Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR
Who has access to your personal data (internal and external)?
We provide access to your data to those entities that need it to fulfil their contractual and legal obligations. Depending on the purpose, this may include:
- Internal positions: Human resources department, team leader, group leader, management, in individual cases secretariat and data protection officer
- External bodies: Service providers as processors
A planned transfer of your personal data to third countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area does not take place.
How long do we store your personal data?
If you are accepted, we will store your data for the purpose of conducting the employment relationship. If we are unable to employ you or you reject the position, we will store your application documents for up to six months. If you have consented to longer data storage, we will store your data for 12 months and then delete it.
Would you suffer any disadvantages if you did not provide us with the data?
If you do not provide the required data for the application, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you in the application process.
What rights are available to you?
- Right to access: You have the right in complying with the legal requirements
- Right to rectification: Request access about which of your data is being processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to erasure: Have your data corrected or deleted, unless our legitimate interest or a legal obligation precludes the processing (Art. 16, 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing: Restrict the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability: To be able to claim data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
Note on revocation: If you have given consent regarding certain processing activities, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. This revocation will not affect the previous processing of the data.
Note on objection: If we process your data on the basis of legitimate interest, you can also object to this processing at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
To assert your rights, contact us at:
Does automated decision making/profiling take place?
No automated decision making or profiling is used for the processing.
Where can you complain about the processing of your personal data?
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The competent authority is:
Landesbeauftragte für das Land Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestraße 2 - 4,
Tel.: 0211 38424-0
Fax: 0211 38424-10