Information for business partners
Who has access to your personal data (internal and external)?
We provide access to your data to those entities that need it to fulfil their contractual and legal obligations. Depending on the purpose, this may include:
- Internal positions:
- External bodies: Processors (e.g. IT service providers), tax advisors, debt collectors, authorities (tax office, data protection supervisory authority), cooperation partners
A planned transfer of your personal data to third countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area does not take place.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your data for different lengths of time depending on the required processing purpose. As a rule, we process your information for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation and execution to the termination of a contract, as well as until the termination of any interest in information on your part). In addition, we store your data in compliance with and within the scope of the statutory retention and documentation obligations, the applicable guarantee, warranty and limitation periods, in the event of legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence, until termination.
Would you suffer any disadvantages if you did not provide us with the data?
Unless you provide us with the information, we cannot enter into a contract with you.
What rights are available to you?
- Right to access: You have the right in complying with the legal requirements
- Right to rectification: Request access about which of your data is being processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to erasure: Have your data corrected or deleted, unless our legitimate interest or a legal obligation precludes the processing (Art. 16, 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing: Restrict the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability: To be able to claim data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
Note on revocation: If you have given consent regarding certain processing activities, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. This revocation will not affect the previous processing of the data.
Note on objection: If we process your data on the basis of legitimate interest, you can also object to this processing at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
To assert your rights, contact us at:
Does automated decision making/profiling take place?
No automated decision making or profiling is used for the processing.
Where can you complain about the processing of your personal data?
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The competent authority is:
Landesbeauftragte für das Land Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestraße 2 - 4,
Tel.: 0211 38424-0
Fax: 0211 38424-10